View and Manage your Glean Plan
Where to find details of your Glean Plan
If you have an individual Glean plan, you can view and manage your plan from the Account menu.
- Click the Account icon (top right in Glean web).
You'll see your Plan name displayed, e.g. Glean Pay Monthly:
If your institution provides your Glean access, you'll see Provider details instead.
The Plan tab
(individual accounts only)
- To see further details and manage your Glean subscription, click the plan name from the menu.
The Account window will open on the Plan tab:
The Plan tab contains the following info on your current Glean subscription:
Currently, Glean Pay Monthly is the only individual subscription option.
This is the date your subscription is set to renew, and your next payment taken.
If your plan has expired or been cancelled, you'll see an Expiration date instead.
Manage Plan button:
This button launches our secure portal where you can:
- Review your subscription.
- Update your billing details.
- Renew, cancel or reactivate your Glean subscription.
Please contact our subscriptions team on firstname.lastname@example.org.