You can invite additional Admins to help manage your Glean account. Admin accounts do not count towards the number of signed up users you can have.
Inviting Admins is the same as inviting a normal user; you just need to set them as 'Organisation Admin' with the Role drop down menu:
To invite an Admin user to Glean, select Invite Users:
- Enter the user's email address
- (optional) Enter the user's name1
- (optional) Set an expiry date2 for the user
- Use the Role drop down to set them as 'Organisation Admin'
- Click Invite User to instantly send an email invite
2 You can set an expiry date for the user's access. If you don't set a date then this will simply get set as your organisation expiry date. (You can manage user's expiry dates after they have signed up).
The invited user will immediately appear in your user list, with an "Admin" label:
An email is sent to the user, inviting them to join your Glean account as an Admin.
Once the user completes sign up, they will be logged in to your institution's Glean Admin account