If you can't see them in your User List, tick the 'Show Expired' check box.
To invite a user to Glean, select Invite Users:
- Enter the user's email address
- (optional) Enter the user's name1
- (optional) Set an expiry date2 for the user
- (optional) Give the user full Admin permissions for the account (see here for more info)
- Click Invite User to instantly send an email invite
2 You can set an expiry date for the user's access. If you don't set a date then this will simply get set as your organisation expiry date. (You can manage user's expiry dates after they have signed up).
What happens next?
The user will receive an initial invite email with a link to the Glean Sign Up page.
If the user doesn't sign up they will receive automated reminder emails after 7 days and 23 days.
When they successfully sign up they will receive a welcome email.
If they fail to sign up within 30 days their invite expires and they will have a status 'Invite Expired' on your dashboard. To re-invite them click the Action menu (three dots) next to their name and select 'Resend Invitation'.
Users & User Status
All invited users will be listed in your Glean Admin dashboard (see here)