Cards and Card Groups
What is a Card?
When you add any content into your Glean Event it is created as a 'Card'. This could be a text note, image, definition, task etc. A Card is linked to a specific point of time in your audio.
You can place a single card type at any point on your timeline or group relevant cards together (Card Groups).
On this page:
- Adding a New Card to a Group
- Rearranging Cards in a Group
- Merging Single Cards into a New Group
Adding a new Card to a Group
Create your first Label in the normal way. This could be a text note, image, definition, task etc. You can use the Important and Review Labels (if required).
- Click the 'plus' icon at the top of the first card to add additional cards to your group. You can add any type of card (excluding Headings).
- Click the 'plus' icon to continue adding even more cards
Rearranging Cards in a Group
Hover over a card and then click and drag the double-line icon, to re-order your cards. You can drag them up and down to re-order within the group.
Merging Single Cards into a New Group
If you have single cards that you want to bring together into a Card Group, simply drag them together using the re-ordering drag and drop icon (see above image).